COVID -19 Important Information for Parents and Carers
Following advice from the Victorian Government, Bell Park North Primary School has moved back to remote and flexible learning during Term 3 (beginning with pupil-free days on Tuesday 4th and Wednesday 5th August). These arrangements will be in place until the Victorian Government advises otherwise.
This is a step all Victorian government schools have taken to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). This means that all students who can learn at home must learn from home. This is a very clear directive from the Victorian Government based on the advice of the Chief Health Officer.
We will continue to offer limited on-site learning for those students who fall into the following categories.
- Children of parents who cannot work from home and where no other supervision arrangements can be made.
- Vulnerable children, including:
- Children in out-of-home care.
- Children deemed by Child Protection and/or Family Services to be at risk of harm.
- Children identified by the school as vulnerable (including via referral from a family violence agency, homelessness or youth justice service or mental health or other health service)
- Any child with a disability
The Department’s latest advice on coronavirus can be found at:
It is important that we work together and support each other during this challenging time.
We thank you for your understanding, co-operation and support.
You might find it useful to look at the Department’s Learning from Home website. It provides resources and guidance for teachers and parents and carers.
More information and helpful resources specific to our school’s Remote Learning Program can be accessed from the link below: